Our availability is listed below on our booking system. We will be asking our customers to do the following:
- Verbally confirm on entry that you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Wash hands before and after your game.
- Maintain 2M distance from staff, and follow staff guidance.
- Potentially wait outside the building before the start of your game, or wait in the room at the end of your game, in order to ensure one game is in the foyer at any time.
- Turn up promptly 5 minutes before the start of your game time, and leave promptly afterwards. We are not able to accommodate customers in the foyer for longer than this.
An evil villain is trying to destroy the world. We sent our best agent into his lair, but he’s gone MIA. Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to complete the mission in his stead. Do you have what it takes to thwart the villain’s fiendish plans – before it’s too late?
Considered our hardest game, Secret Agent is filled with hidden rooms and secret codes – perfect for anyone looking for a challenge. If you’re new to escape gaming, then maybe Armageddon or Egyptian Tomb might be the game to start with.
You will have the option of adding more rooms in the checkout. We have reduced some of our available time slots to assist with limiting contact between groups. If you wish to book multiple rooms in the same time slot for a corporate/celebration please get in contact directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01223 321216.