LockHouse is partially reopening. Our availability is listed below on our booking system. We will be asking our customers to do the following:
- Verbally confirm on entry that you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Wash hands before and after your game.
- Maintain 2m distance from staff, and follow staff guidance.
- Potentially wait outside the building before the start of your game, or wait in the room at the end of your game, in order to ensure one household is in the foyer at any time.
- Turn up promptly 5 minutes before the start of your game time, and leave promptly afterwards. We are not able to accommodate customers in the foyer for longer than this.
- No children under the age of 8 may enter the building.
Our beginner friendly room.
Archaeologists have discovered an ancient burial chamber guarded by Anubis, God of the Dead. Now one of their team has vanished, and they need your help to find him. Can you make your way through the tomb and come out the other side, or will you be buried alive?
One of our most popular and most atmospheric rooms, the Egyptian Tomb is perfect for families or escape room first-timers. Please note; The Egyptian Tomb has low ceilings. It also features flickering lights and a section that involves crawling. We have alternatives available if either of these features will pose a problem for your group.
You will have the option of adding more rooms to your booking at the checkout should you wish to book multiple rooms.