Our availability is listed below on our booking system. We will be asking our customers to do the following:
- Verbally confirm on entry that you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Wash hands before and after your game.
- Maintain 2M distance from staff, and follow staff guidance.
- Potentially wait outside the building before the start of your game, or wait in the room at the end of your game, in order to ensure one game is in the foyer at any time.
- Turn up promptly 5 minutes before the start of your game time, and leave promptly afterwards. We are not able to accommodate customers in the foyer for longer than this.
Our beginner friendly room.
Archaeologists have discovered an ancient burial chamber guarded by Anubis, God of the Dead. Now one of their team has vanished, and they need your help to find him. Can you make your way through the tomb and come out the other side, or will you be buried alive?
One of our most popular and most atmospheric rooms, the Egyptian Tomb is perfect for families or escape room first-timers. Please note; The Egyptian Tomb has low ceilings. It also features flickering lights and a section that involves crawling. We have alternatives available if either of these features will pose a problem for your group.
You will have the option of adding more rooms in the checkout. We have reduced some of our available time slots to assist with limiting contact between groups. If you wish to book multiple rooms in the same time slot for a corporate/celebration please get in contact directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01223 321216.