– What will I need to do as a customer to help keep everyone safe?
– What cleaning measures are you taking?
– I had a game booked before. How do I use my credit?
– How can I pay?
– Are you running a full timetable?
– Who can I play with? Can I socially distance in your rooms?
– Do I have to wear a mask?
– Do I have to give you additional contact information?
– Are you still selling items such as board games in your foyer?
What will I need to do as a customer to help keep everyone safe?
We are putting several measures in place to help keep both our customers and our staff safe.
Customers will be required to:
- Verbally confirm on entry that you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Wash your hands before and after the game.
- Maintain 2M distance from staff, and follow staff guidance.
- Potentially wait outside the building before the start of your game, or wait in the room at the end of your game, in order to ensure one household is in the foyer at any time.
- Turn up promptly 5 minutes before the start of your game time, and leave promptly afterwards. We are not able to accommodate customers in the foyer for longer than this.
- No children under the age of 8 may enter the building.
We have changed the start times of our games, in order to accomodate one household in our foyer at any time. Please check the new start times on our booking system.
What cleaning measures are you taking?
Staff will be extensively cleaning the escape rooms, foyer, and toilet facilities between each game, using a combination of UV antibacterial lights and antibacterial cleaning fluid. We will also be ensuring maximum ventilation throughout the building between games.
I had a game booked before. How do I use my credit?
If you had a game rearranged or a deposit placed as credit over the past few months in light of the pandemic, and would now like to redeem this against a game, please contact the customer service team directly. The team can be reached at email@example.com, and will be manning the phones whenever possible. We thank you for your patience in this time.
How can I pay?
If possible, we request that customers pay in full via the website at point of booking.
We are currently not able to take cash payments. The only payments we are accepting in-store are card payments.
Are you running a full timetable?
For now, LockHouse Escape Games is open on Saturday 11th July, with reduced game availability. Going forward, we will be opening on future Saturdays in staggered intervals, to allow us time to respond to customer demand and staffing options. Our booking system will show up-to-date availability, and we will publicise new opening dates on our social media as they become available.
Who can I play with? Can I socially distance in your rooms?
Our rooms are suitable for groups consisting of either one household, or one social bubble between a maximum of two households that have been in extensive contact during lockdown. It is not possible to maintain social distance in our escape rooms.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Whilst we are not insisting that customers wear a mask, it is best practice as advised by numerous scientific bodies. If you do wear a mask, it will help us to keep the rooms clean efficiently, as well as helping to keep our staff safe. Our staff will all be wearing either face shields or masks (as a personal preference). If you do not have a mask, we will have some for sale at cost in our foyer, available for purchase before your game starts.
Do I have to give you additional contact information?
It is a legal requirement for businesses to keep contact information on customers, in order to assist with contact tracing should an outbreak occur. We will need to make sure our information is accurate and up to date, as well as potentially take additional information if your booking is a social bubble with two households.
The gathering of this information will be GDPR compliant. It will not be used for marketing.
Are you still selling items such as board games in your foyer?
LockHouse is not currently selling anything in our foyer, apart from masks.
LockHouse Escape Games
70 Regent Street
Please note there may be changes to our opening times and response to enquires due to the corona virus.
Tel: 01223 321 216